The Cultural Committee
The Cultural Committee of the College is instrumental in harnessing student’s talent and displaying it through conduct of various activities and competitions. This Committee is looked after by a senior faculty, conducts regular activities in the college as well as sends students to take part in such activities in the other Institutions across the state and elsewhere too. It regularly prepares a team to take part in youth festival conducted by Gulbarga University, Kalaburagi, at the end of the academic year. It conducts a mega cultural festival in the College inviting students from the colleges and Universities. The committee has a coordinator and is supported by committee members comprising faculty and students. This cultural Committee is headed by Dr. Latadevi Karekal and members of the committee help the coordinator in conduct of such activities.
||Name of the faculty
||Dr. Lata Karekal
||Miss. Shweta M Malipatil
||Sri. Channabasava M .Patil
||Sri. Shivashankrayya Hiremath
||Sri. Manjunath S. Kore
||Sri. Siddarajkumar A
||Dr. Ngabhushan Reddy
||Mr. Abhshek S
||Smt. Vijayalaxmi R. Sitanoor
||Sri. Shivakumar Revappa
Report of Cultural and Literary Committee
About the Cultural Activities
- Art is a part of human life , apart from academic programmes co-curricular activities play a vital role in the students life. These activities increase opportunities for social interaction . Such activities are group oriented,
which helps them to develop interpersonal skills .Cultural activities develops sense of responsibility, increases the level of confidence and co-operation in different conditions, prepare the students for real life and strengthen
their personal skills .They help the students to identify themselves and develop important life skills such as creativity, confidence, self discipline , effective communication and the ability to work in teams.
- Encourage the students and to give all students the opportunities to be involved in culturally enriching activities.
- Inspire the students with special talents and to give them a chance to extend themselves and to grow in their area of expertise
- Enhance the quality of their life.
College Cultural Committee:
- Cultural committee of the college is framed to develop and nurture the academic and cultural talent of the students, further it improve their capabilities to work as a team , it also helps in interaction with the people and raising
level of confidence.
Coordinator of cultural committee is
- 2018-19. Dr.M.G.Patil.
- 2019-20. Dr.Latadevi.S.Karikal.
- During the academic year 2019-2020, Our students received the awards /medals/Cash prize in state and divisional level, youth festival conducted by GUK , and Inter collegiate events such as Elocution
- Essay writing
- Mathematics model
- Winners of Literary Events in Youth Festival
- Group song ( Folk and Patriotic)
- Classical vocal
- Classical instrument( non percussion)
- Group folk dance
- One act play
- Drama script writing
The institution works on Dasoha Philosophy of Education
TEACHING AND LEARNING for the sake of livelihood is an ordinary life.
TEACHING AND LEARNING not only for the sake of livelihood but also for the welfare of others is a good cultured life.
CULTURE GIVES WHILE VULTURE SNATCHES, vulture is animality and Culture is Humane.
TEACHING AND LEARNING not only for the sake of livelihood but also for the welfare of humanity, thinking that serving humanity is serving God, is Kayak and Dasoha philosophy of Education.