Co-Curricular Activities of the College
President our Sangha Poojya Dr. Sharnbaswappa Appa has introduced "Science Academy" in the place of student union. The student representives are nominated for Science Academy only on the basis of their merit.
The following Co-Curricular activities are conducted during each academic year.
1. Debates in Kannada, English and Hindi.
2. Essay Writing Contests in Kannada, English, Sanskrit, Hindi and National Literature.
3. Inter Class Contest in
- Classical Vocal & Instrumental Music.
- Light Music.
- Folk Songs.
- Patriotic Songs.
4. Chaitany Activity.( Students are encouraged to contribute articles and paintings to the Wall Magazine, Science Modelling, Computer modelling, Rangoli etc.
5. Annual Athletic Meet.
6. 'On the Spot' painting contest.
7. The College also publishes an annual magazine - to which students can contribute articles, poems, short stories and essays.