Internal Quality Assurance Cell was constituted in the month of December 2003, in accordance with the guidelines provided by the NAAC. “The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institutions.
Objectives of IQAC:
IQAC has a defined Quality Objectives as:
- To aim for being a ‘College with Excellence
- To achieve academic and administrative excellence
- Creating a student-centric atmosphere for holistic learning
- To develop stronger Industry- Academia relation for benefit of staff and students
- To promote Interdisciplinary and collaborative research
- To enhance the quality of staff by promoting and encouraging overall faculty development
- To aim for International collaborations and International programs
- To enhance Infrastructure for Teaching-Learning and Administration
To create quality, to maintain quality, to enhance quality in all spheres – that is the task of the IQAC or the Internal Quality Assurance Cell of the college. The IQAC is the central quality- monitoring body of the institution. It functions under the Chairmanship of the Principal and comprises senior faculty members, representative from the local community and a student representative. Its aim is to develop and maintain a system to promote academic and administrative excellence.
- It defines the short-term and long-term objectives of the institution.
- It creates a benchmark for quality-enhancement measures.
- It devises a work plan to achieve objectives.
- It monitors and coordinates the execution.