STUDENT'S GRIEVANCES REDRESSAL CELL
The function of the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student, and judge its merit.
The Grievance Cell is also empowered to look into matters of harassment. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person, or in consultation with the officer in charge Students Grievance Cell.
In case the person in unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing at the letterbox/ Suggestion Box of the Grievance Cell at Library and beside Principal’s Chamber.
Grievances may also be sent through e-mail or the officer in-charge of Student’s Grievance Cell.
The objectives of the Grievance Cell are to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the college.
A Grievance Cell constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the Students of the College with the following objectives:
- Upholding the dignity of the College by ensuring strike free atmosphere in the College through promoting cordial student –student relationship and student – teacher relationship etc.
- Encouraging the students to express their grievances/ problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- Suggestion/ Complaint Box is installed in the College in which the students, who want to remain anonymous, put in writing their grievances and their suggestions for improving the academics/ Administration in the College.
- Advising students of the College to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
- Advising all the students to refrain from inciting students against other students, teachers and College administration.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution. Any violation of ragging and disciplinary rules should be urgently brought to the notice of the Principal.
The Cell will deal with Grievances received in writing from the students about any of the following matters:-
- Academic matters: Related to timely issue of duplicate Marks-sheet, Transfer Certificates, Conduct Certificates or other examination related matters.
- Financial matters: Related to dues and payments for various items from library, hostels etc.
- Other matters: Related to certain misgivings about conditions of sanitation, preparation of food, availability of transport, victimization by teachers etc.
- The cases will be attended promptly on receipt of written grievances from the students.
- The Cell formally will review all cases and will act accordingly as per the Management Policy.
- The Cell will give report to the authority about the cases attended to and the number of pending cases, if any, which require direction and guidance from higher authorities.
PROCEDURE FOR LODGING COMPLAINT:
- The students may feel free to put up a grievance in writing /or in the format available in the office and drop it in boxes.
- The Grievance Cell will act upon those cases which have been forwarded along with the necessary documents.
- The Grievance Cell will assure that the grievance has been properly solved in a stipulated time provided by the cell.
Student’s Grievances Redressal Cell for the Academic Year 2020-21
||Dr. S. G. Dollegoudar
||Principal & Chairman
||Dr.Ramesh K. B.
||Dr. R. K. Shikkargol
||Dr. Shaila Hiremath
||Dr.. Jagadevi Gudda
||Mr. Pradeepkumar D
||Mr. Arun Biradar (PCM)
||Miss. Anjali Hulageri (PCM)
A Google Form Link for Student's Grievances Redressal Cell
Dr. Ramesh K. B.
Student’s Grievances Cell
Mobile No. : 8105673061