The college Research Committee constituted in consultation with IQAC plans the programmes related to research activities, like submission of Minor and Major Research Projects to UGC or other funding agencies. It also encourages the teacher to go in for publication of books/research papers in UGC listed journals and journals with ISSN Number.
The research committee also encourages to conduct/ seminars/ webinars/ workshops/ conferences both by faculty and students.
The Research committees aim at:
- Creating research conducive atmosphere in the college
- Publication of Research papers/books
- Undertake Research Projects
- Publish proceedings of conferences/Seminars conducted in college
- Encourage as many students as possible to undertake small projects and make presentation
- Infuse skills that help students them to undertake research.
- Encourage students to publish articles in the college magazines.
|Dr. Ramakrishna Reddy||Co-ordinator|
|Dr. Basavaraj Evale||Member|
|Sri. Pavan Mohanrao||Member|
|All HOD’s & All Ph.D. Holders||Member|