- Upholding the dignity of the College by ensuring strike free atmosphere in the College through promoting cordial student –student relationship and student – teacher relationship etc.
- Encouraging the students to express their grievances/ problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- Suggestion/ Complaint Box is installed in the College in which the students, who want to remain anonymous, put in writing their grievances and their suggestions for improving the academics/ Administration in the College.
- Advising students of the College to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
- Advising all the students to refrain from inciting students against other students, teachers and College administration.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution. Any violation of ragging and disciplinary rules should be urgently brought to the notice of the Principal.
- Academic matters: Related to timely issue of duplicate Marks-sheet, Transfer Certificates, Conduct Certificates or other examination related matters.
- Financial matters: Related to dues and payments for various items from library, hostels etc.
- Other matters: Related to certain misgivings about conditions of sanitation, preparation of food, availability of transport, victimization by teachers etc.
- The cases will be attended promptly on receipt of written grievances from the students.
- The Cell formally will review all cases and will act accordingly as per the Management Policy.
- The Cell will give report to the authority about the cases attended to and the number of pending cases, if any, which require direction and guidance from higher authorities.
- The students may feel free to put up a grievance in writing /or in the format available in the office and drop it in boxes.
- The Grievance Cell will act upon those cases which have been forwarded along with the necessary documents.
- The Grievance Cell will assure that the grievance has been properly solved in a stipulated time provided by the cell.
Student’s Grievances Redressal Cell for the Academic Year 2020-21
|1||Dr. R. K. Shikkargol||Principal & Chairman|
|2||Dr.Ramesh K. B.||Coordinator|
|3||Dr. Shaila Hiremath||Member|
|4||Dr.. Jagadevi Gudda||Member|
|5||Mr. Pradeepkumar D||Member|
|6||Mr. Arun Biradar (PCM)||Student representative|
|7||Miss. Anjali Hulageri (PCM||Student representative|
1 5.1.5 final upload_pagenumber A Google Form Link for Student’s Grievances Redressal Cell Click Here
Dr. Ramesh K. B.
Student’s Grievances Cell
Mobile No. : 8105673061